SpencerCity News

Structural Damage Update-What to Do

Structural Damage Update-What to Do

 If your home has been marked with a circle and red X (indicating significant structural damage), the City of Spencer recommends you contact a licensed engineer or architect to look at the stability of the structure. 

Actively licensed architects in Iowa:
Actively licensed engineers in Iowa:

*Please note: this is not a requirement, only a recommendation


101 W 5th Street
Spencer, IA 51301

Email: info@spenceriowacity.com