SpencerCity News

Do I need a sidewalk?

If your property is located in a subdivision that was platted after July 16, 2012 it will be required to have a sidewalk at the time the property is developed (any structures erected on that lot). If your property has an existing sidewalk that has any portion damaged or removed for construction or other access purposes it will need to be replaced. Please contact the Public Works Department (Mark Krieg 712-580-7200 ext. 216) to inquire about the sidewalk grant program, to obtain a sidewalk permit, and/or to request sidewalk inspections.

101 W 5th Street
Spencer, IA 51301

Email: info@spenceriowacity.com