SPRING CEMETERY CLEAN UP
City Personnel are in the process of cleaning the grounds at RIVERSIDE CEMETERY AND NORTH LAWN MEMORIAL PARK CEMETERY. Cemetery regulations require that any and all arrangements, winter wreaths and grave blankets are to be removed by April 1, 2019.
If interested parties do not remove them by April 1, 2019, any and all arrangements, winter wreaths and grave blankets will be removed and disposed of by City Personnel.
“Solar Lights Are NOT Allowed Any Time Of The Year”
Pay My Bill OnlineIf you have received an invoice from the City of Spencer, you can now pay that invoice online via our online payment portal. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are all accepted. Click HERE to pay your bill.
The Offices located at City Hall include: Office of the Mayor, Office of the City Manager, City Clerk's Office, Public Works Department and Planning Department. The Spencer Council Chambers are located at the North end of the building with a separate entrance at 420 2nd Avenue West. At the north end of City Hall is the office of the Spencer Main Street Company. The entrance to this office is located at 122 West 5th Street.
There are a variety of public services available at City Hall:
- City records: Council minutes, resolutions and ordinances
- City cemetery services: Riverside and North Lawn cemeteries
- City payroll, personnel and bookkeeping
- Garbage and solid waste services
- Street and sewer maintenance
- Various permits and licenses: Building, sign, fence, sidewalk, electrical, plumbing, excavation, Spencer beer and liquor licenses
City Hall is also the central office for the following Boards and Commissions:
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Airport Board of Trustees
- Americans with Disabilities Council
- Civil Service Commission
- Collective Rate Review
- Spencer Golf Course Board
- Spencer Park Board